It’s about you
I believe everyone deserves to feel confident and authentic in their body. It is nobody else’s body but yours. It is unique to you. It is the vessel through which you experience life. We can cherish it and nurture it, or we can judge it and abuse it. When we judge our bodies, we are judging ourselves.
Our relationship with food is a mirror through which we can see our relationship to ourselves and our needs.
When we work with food we get to understand what it is we are needing, we discover the best ways to get our needs met, and we start to really feel nourished! Not just physically, but emotionally and mentally as well.
Mind Body Joy is about letting go of emotional eating, self-judgement, and overwhelm, and instead nourishing our bodies, embracing our self-worth, and experiencing more joy.
- End emotional eating and live a life you love!
- Get individualized support to create a lifestyle that supports you in a way that is easily integrated into your life.
- Grow your confidence in yourself and your body.
- Let go of overwhelm and stress and step into ease and joy!
- Eat healthy with more ease and feel confident in your body!
- Recognize the real reason you are needing unhealthy foods.
- Discover how to fulfill your needs without relying on these foods.
- Get unstuck and build momentum on your health goals, all with the help of a supportive community!
- Discover the unique gifts you bring to this world!
- Recognize that your challenges are often the result of these very same gifts.
- Develop a new sense of purpose: to share your gifts with others.
- Know that perfection is for the Gods. You are just as perfect as anybody else in this world (it’s just we all have different gifts and challenges).