Welcome to the Whole7 Method!
- Do you crave feeling beautiful and confident in your own body?
- Are you tired of feeling obsessed with food?
- Do you want to stop beating yourself up about your poor eating habits and start knowing you are on the right path?
- Are you ready to get rid of cravings for good?
- Do you really want to show up in the world as the best version of you?
I get it because I’ve been there!
I know what it is like to constantly beat myself up for my poor eating habits. I remember worrying about what I ate yesterday, then depriving myself to make up for it today, only to binge tomorrow. I was so afraid that I would just keep gaining weight and never stop. I felt out of control.
I want you to know that I healed my relationship with food and you can to!
That is what the Whole7 Method is all about!
The Whole7 Method is for you if you are ready to:
- Put yourself first
- Love and accept yourself
- Let go of binge eating and emotional eating
- Let go of dis-empowering stories
- Reach and maintain your ideal weight
- Stop living to eat and start eating to live
- Feel beautiful and confident in your own body, finally!
- And….Make lasting and positive changes in your life!
Lasting change takes time, and sometimes multiple passes (like peeling layers off an onion).
This is a 6-month program during which we will touch base regularly.
The Whole7 Method has 7 steps:
- 1. Words: Speak kindly about yourself
- 2. Environment: Create an environment that you love
- 3. Boundaries: Learn to say no to others
- 4. Desires: Say yes to yourself
- 5. Feelings: Honor your emotions
- 6. Presence: Let go of the past and live in the moment
- 7. Ultimate Self-Love: Love all parts of yourself
Through this program you will:
Let go of habits and behaviors that no longer serve you, and instead build habits that support your health, beauty, and joy:
- Release toxic relationships and replace them with a supportive community.
- Get rid of clutter, clothes, and objects in your home that no longer serve you.
- Release stress and let your life flow with more ease.
- Detox your own beauty blocks.
- Have an exercise plan in place specific to you.
- Build a spiritual practice to feel connected and on purpose.
Build a healthy relationship with food:
- Focus on foods that provide a slow and steady burn rather than the high and crash of sugar and carbohydrates.
- Release causes for emotional eating.
- Follow your intuition when it comes to deciding what to eat.
- Have a plan to handle cravings.
- Create positive self-advertising in the kitchen.
Learn to love and accept yourself:
- Take loving self-care actions.
- Trust yourself and your own intuition.
- Value yourself now, no matter where you are at, and bring awareness to any non-acceptance.
- Stop playing the best friend and start being the leading lady in your own life!
- Stop waiting for “when I’m X” and start living your life now!
If this speaks to you then I’d be honored to help you reach your goals!
What makes this program unique is:
- This is not a one-size-fits-all program! This program is tailored to each woman based on her needs and goals.
- The focus is on building simple habits, in small manageable steps, in an easy and maintainable way.
- Rather than focusing on foods to avoid, I focus on healthy foods to ENJOY.
- Every body is different. Food and exercise that work for one person don’t work for another. We will work together to figure out what works for YOU.
- This is not a ‘yoga and yogurt’ program. Health is about your whole lifestyle. It’s about sleeping well, having a inspiring home environment, taking time to relax, and having relationships that you enjoy!
- Finally, this program is about loving yourself by taking care of YOU! Physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
What this all boils down to is we look at what works for YOU! Through this process you will get to know yourself, you will get to know what makes you tick, and you will learn to trust your intuition when it comes to your whole living health!
This program is NOT for you if…
- You are not ready to change your life.
- You don’t want to take action on your goals.
- You like having a difficult relationship with food.
- You have a clinically diagnosed eating disorder.
- You want to get rid of the symptoms, but not the cause.
“Rachel is a sincere and gifted coach who listens closely and guides me in my journey to being the best possible me. In the six months we have been working together, she has helped me to understand my emotional eating, which has allowed me to lose weight and cut way back on sugar and other carbohydrates. Rachel is also guiding me in decluttering my physical space and emotional life. Perhaps most significant, she is helping me to clarify the status of an important relationship. I am in a much better place than I was six months ago, and I owe that in great part to Rachel.”
– Annie J.
“Working with Rachel has been such a blessing. With her coaching and guidance, I was able to let go of lifelong emotional eating habits that I had been struggling with, such as binging on sweets. She helped me understand what was happening in my body physically to cause sugar cravings, as well as unravel the emotions behind those cravings. She also helped me in improving other aspects of my life – reducing stress and creating a warm home environment – which led to less emotional turmoil and therefore less cravings!”
– Mindy West, Mindy West Spiritual Living
“I met Rachel at a business networking group and was immediately impressed by her style, open friendly nature, and her core values. I know nutrition inside and out but needed help with the emotional side of my choices around food. I booked a six month set of Health Coaching appointments with Rachel and am delighted with the outcomes. I lost weight, became more organized in my home, work life and finances, and I have begun to know myself as the beautiful and successful woman that I am. Rachel is patient, wise and experienced with the pitfalls and pain that come with emotional eating and self-deprecation. Since our time together I have started dating better quality men, been offered a new course at my job teaching, and am now recording a full length CD. My life has gone from good to great. I highly recommend her. Thank you for you, Rachel!”
– Jen Swartout, MS, MA, LMT, CNS
Clinical Nutritionist, Massage Therapist and Professor
“I’m a student and busy stay-at-home mom with two energetic kids. I often feel stressed and overwhelmed and that has affected my relationship with food and my overall health. After only one conversation with Rachel I have already started to better manage my personal expectations and spend more time on self-care. Rachel is a fantastic listener, asks great questions, and offers creative suggestions. I’m inspired by her passion, wisdom, and compassion.”
– Tiffany Davis
“Being a client of Mind Body Joy and especially getting to know Rachel truly transformed my mindset about eating and nutrition. Rachel helped me to look at the bigger picture of health and examine what was right for my specific body. I felt that our consult sessions were very helpful, as were the resources Rachel had at her fingertips. I would recommend Rachel to anyone wanting to get a fresh look at eating healthy.”
– Molly Hahn
“Rachel is awesome about talking me through things I’m stressed about. Whether it is exercising, eating healthier or life problems, she walks me through it step-by-step and helps me calm down and come up with a plan to tackle what is stressing me.”
– Amethyst Ryan
“Rachel has been an amazing person to have in my life. Her personality and presence are incredibly comforting and supportive. These qualities make her easy to open up to, and you know you will be in good hands when you do. There have been many times when I was able to gain clarity and motivation after just talking to her. She’s an amazing listener, and her character is a perfect match to the world of health and wellness coaching.”
– Sara Ogaz
“As soon as I met Rachel I was taken in by her fun, bubbly personality. Whenever I talk with Rachel she makes me feel comfortable and will always encourage me, while also keeping me happy and relaxed. She always has great advice on nutrition and listens carefully to any issues I may be having with my diet. Actually, Rachel is extremely easy to talk to, whatever the subject may be! Overall Rachel has had incredibly positive influence on my life – she is genuine, honest, and always makes me feel happy and confident about myself. I absolutely love my time with her!”
– Bethan James