Do you want to eat better for your body but are afraid of feeling deprived?
Have you tried to build healthier habits in the past, but failed?
Is emotional eating making it difficult to maintain your ideal weight?
Do you know what to do, but you still end up binging later?
I’m here to tell you it doesn’t have to be that hard.
Imagine having a guide who could help you figure out what has kept you from achieving success in the past. And I don’t just mean, “you should probably eat some veggies,” but looking at what has kept you from eating those delicious greens so we can remove any road blocks to your success and develop a plan.
Imagine giving yourself the chance to prove that you can indeed change your habits and that you are capable of seeing changes to your health, without feeling deprived.
Imagine going on this journey with others who are facing the exact same struggle, and not only getting support from them but being able to share your knowledge and offer support as well!
Well, the good news is that’s what this Group Program is all about!
As part of this End Emotional Eating Group Program you will receive:
- Nine 75-minute themed group sessions, all held on-line. These will be at 7:00 PM EST on Tuesdays, starting October 4th and ending December 13th (full schedule below!).
- Recordings of each of the group sessions.
- Nine module worksheets to supplement the group sessions.
- Membership to a private Facebook group to share and build connections.
- Handouts and materials to support you in maintaining the momentum we will build.
This program also includes the the following bonuses:
- BONUS 1: A one-on-one 50-minute closing consultation at the end of the program where we will review your goals and what you achieved during the program, and outline your steps forward!
- BONUS 2: One additional Q and A group call at the end of the program!
Register by the Early Bird Deadline of Thursday, September 22nd and you will also receive these additional bonuses, valued at $413!
- EARLY BIRD BONUS 1 (value $175): Receive $175 off the cost of the program when you register by September 22nd! Regular cost is $675, but Early Bird registration is only $500.
- EARLY BIRD BONUS 2 (value $175): An additional one-on-one 50-minute phone consultation at the start of the program with Rachel Lajoie. During this consultation we will:
- Get clear on where you are at now and what it is you truly want
- Discover what has been keeping you stuck and preventing you from reaching your goals
- Outline your next steps forward and your personalized plan for the group program!
- EARLY BIRD BONUS 3 (value $39): 3-part video training series and guide all about ending emotional eating!
- EARLY BIRD BONUS 4 (value $24): doTERRA Slim & Sassy essential oil
Final Registration Deadline is Thursday, September 29th at 5:00 PM EST, and space is limited to keep the group intimate, so sign up now to reserve your spot!
(Remember, the price increases to $675 after September 22nd, so make sure to register before then)
Pay In Full for a one-time payment of $500.
Subscribe to a payment plan for 2 payments of $280 each, six weeks apart.
“Working with Rachel has been such a blessing. With her coaching and guidance, I was able to let go of lifelong emotional eating habits that I had been struggling with, such as binging on sweets. She helped me understand what was happening in my body physically to cause sugar cravings, as well as unravel the emotions behind those cravings. She also helped me in improving other aspects of my life – reducing stress and creating a warm home environment – which led to less emotional turmoil and therefore less cravings!”
– Mindy West, Mindy West Spiritual Living
“I’m a student and busy stay-at-home mom with two energetic kids. I often feel stressed and overwhelmed and that has affected my relationship with food and my overall health. After only one conversation with Rachel I have already started to better manage my personal expectations and spend more time on self-care. Rachel is a fantastic listener, asks great questions, and offers creative suggestions. I’m inspired by her passion, wisdom, and compassion.”
– Tiffany Davis
What is covered in the group sessions?
During those group sessions we’ll go over the principles that will help you end emotional eating, eat right for your body, and get the support you need to implement the practical steps we’ll be talking about. Besides receiving coaching from me, these sessions are also about building community, sharing wins and setbacks, and they give you the chance to receive and give support to others who have similar goals and motivation that you do. Each group session will be themed to help you get over some of the biggest hangups I’ve seen from working with clients, and to support you in reaching your full potential.
What will you get out of it?
I’m so glad you asked! Through this group program you will:
- Let go of the guilt and judgement around emotional eating!
- Recognize the real reason you are eating the way you do, and learn how to take constructive action to fulfill your needs
- Handle the emotions behind your emotional eating in a way that helps you feel free, alive, and empowered!
- End any physical cravings for sugar, salt, and cheese
- Grow your self love
- Learn what your body specifically needs in order to let go of extra pounds
- Learn tips and tricks to make healthy changes in a way that is easily integrated into your life, and doesn’t leave you feeling deprived and itching for a binge
- In fact, we are going to get rid of the whole ‘binge’ or ‘falling off the wagon’ mentality. It doesn’t serve us.
- Finally get a jump start on creating lasting changes to your health and your weight goals!
Why a group program?
While I love working with clients 1-on-1, there is tremendous benefit to having a supportive community around your goals. You will get to see that you are not alone, whatever ‘strange’ food habits you might have. You will have the chance to learn from your peers. You will motivate each other as you take action towards your goals. Not only that, but it feels good to support others as well!
Have you signed up yet? You should! The price increases on September 23rd!
Choose the payment plan that is best for you:
Pay-in-full for a one-time payment of $500.
Subscribe for 2 payments of $280 each, 6 weeks apart.
“Rachel is a sincere and gifted coach who listens closely and guides me in my journey to being the best possible me. In the six months we have been working together, she has helped me to understand my emotional eating, which has allowed me to lose weight and cut way back on sugar and other carbohydrates. Rachel is also guiding me in decluttering my physical space and emotional life. Perhaps most significant, she is helping me to clarify the status of an important relationship. I am in a much better place than I was six months ago, and I owe that in great part to Rachel.”
– Annie J.
“I met Rachel at a business networking group and was immediately impressed by her style, open friendly nature, and her core values. I know nutrition inside and out but needed help with the emotional side of my choices around food. I booked a six month set of Health Coaching appointments with Rachel and am delighted with the outcomes. I lost weight, became more organized in my home, work life and finances, and I have begun to know myself as the beautiful and successful woman that I am. Rachel is patient, wise and experienced with the pitfalls and pain that come with emotional eating and self-deprecation. Since our time together I have started dating better quality men, been offered a new course at my job teaching, and am now recording a full length CD. My life has gone from good to great. I highly recommend her. Thank you for you, Rachel!”
– Jen Swartout, MS, MA, LMT, CNS
Clinical Nutritionist, Massage Therapist and Professor
“Rachel is awesome about talking me through things I’m stressed about. Whether it is exercising, eating healthier or life problems, she walks me through it step-by-step and helps me calm down and come up with a plan to tackle what is stressing me.”
– Amethyst Ryan
“Rachel has been an amazing person to have in my life. Her personality and presence are incredibly comforting and supportive. These qualities make her easy to open up to, and you know you will be in good hands when you do. There have been many times when I was able to gain clarity and motivation after just talking to her. She’s an amazing listener, and her character is a perfect match to the world of health and wellness coaching.”
– Sara Ogaz
“As soon as I met Rachel I was taken in by her fun, bubbly personality. Whenever I talk with Rachel she makes me feel comfortable and will always encourage me, while also keeping me happy and relaxed. She always has great advice on nutrition and listens carefully to any issues I may be having with my diet. Actually, Rachel is extremely easy to talk to, whatever the subject may be! Overall Rachel has had incredibly positive influence on my life – she is genuine, honest, and always makes me feel happy and confident about myself. I absolutely love my time with her!”
– Bethan James
Hopefully by now you are excited to join the group. After all, changes like these are much easier with the help of a guide and a supportive community!
Look, I know all about knowing what to do, but simply not doing it or struggling to make it stick. When it comes to health, we need to be consistent, right? Yet I fell off the wagon more times than I could possibly count. I’d promise myself, “Never again!,” or , “This is the last time!”, or “I’ll start tomorrow,” waaaaay more times than I’m proud of. Yet somehow I was able to break free from that, and be 100% done with any type of ‘guilt’ around food and subsequently any emotional cravings.
How? I realized that if I couldn’t do it, then I must be going about it the wrong way. I was making it too hard. I was making it all about willpower, and guess what? When I got stressed or tired, willpower always failed. I needed to look at things a different way. Doing exactly that is what helped me change my results, heal my relationship with food, and maintain my ideal weight more easily than I thought was possible!
Let me show you how.
Register below to pay a one-time payment of $500.
Register below to subscribe to the payment plan of 2 payments of $280 each, six weeks apart.
Sessions will be on Tuesday evenings at 7:00 PM EST
Here are the dates for the sessions! Note we will have nine group sessions total in sets of three weeks, with one week off in between sets!
- October 4th
- October 11th
- October 18th
- October 25 (OFF!)
- November 1st
- November 9th
- November 15th
- November 22nd (OFF!)
- November 29th
- December 6th
- December 13th
Are you still not sure?
Book a 30-minute clarity session with me to see if this program is right for you!