Thanksgiving a time to celebrate with friends and family, show gratitude for your life, and appreciate good food and wine. It’s one of those days that fall into the 90/10 rule: eat well 90% of the time, and don’t worry about the other 10%.
That being said, if your pallet has already started to appreciate the depth of flavors that come with wholesome meals, then I have some recipe website recommendations for you!
The first is Cuisinicity by Catherine Katz, the wife of Dr. David Katz and the mother of their five kids. Catherine is French born, and created Cuisinicity as a marriage between her desire for delicious foods and her husband’s desire to prevent disease.
Earlier this year I attended a nutrition conference in New York where Catherine introduced her recipes and website. I knew right then and there I had to try it! As a plus the recipes are easily searchable.
Check out her delicious recipe for Rustic Apple Cranberry Galette!
Have dietary restrictions or just interested in adding more variety into your diet? For delicious options that are gluten-free, grain-free, or dairy-free, check out Comfy Belly!
Comfy Belly has a great list of Thanksgiving ideas that are gluten-free and grain free!
Let me know in the comments below what recipes you tried!